From the moment you arrive, the Bluegrass dining area breathes timeless elegance and effortless style. The commanding beauty of the golf course as a backdrop, and the surrounding landscape, create a scenic performance that unfolds over the course of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Whether you're in the mood to sip handcrafted cocktails, meet friends for a casual brunch or indulge in an exceptional fine dining experience, Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club indulges your every craving.
We’ve created two distinct dining experiences designed to enhance your culinary curiosity. Come enjoy a dynamic adult-focused bar and lounge area and a warm and inviting family dining space.
Delight in spectacular cuisine and classic luxury when you dine at The Harris. The perfect locale for a special night out, The Harris is serving up cuisine sure to please every palate.
Discover exceptional menu options and laid-back elegance. Our 51 Lounge offers tantalizing choices expertly orchestrated by our executive chef.
Casual dining, graceful interiors breathtaking views of the rolling greens beyond and a staff with a servant’s heart coalesce to create a flawless Member experience.
In addition, we offer a beautiful outdoor patio complete with TVs, two fire pits and lounge seating so you can enjoy the Nashville weather!
Please adhere to standard country club casual or appropriate golf attire (collared shirts, blouses, appropriate dresses, denim that is clean, hole-free, hemmed and being worn as designed)
- Hats are only allowed on the patio, golf course and during lunch in the 51 lounge and must be worn as designed (bill forward)
- Tennis attire is acceptable outside at all times; if dining in the Grill, tennis attire is acceptable until 5 p.m.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Shorts that are four inches above the knee or shorter
- Spaghetti strap, strapless and tube top-style shirts
- Flip flops, and please no bare feet
- Swim attire
- Gym clothes (T-shirts, gym shorts, sweats)
- Athletic wear with the exception of golf or tennis attire
We thank our Members for dressing in a way that fits the surroundings and atmosphere of the Club. Club management reserves the right to refuse privileges to anyone they determine to be in violation of the dress code. Regrettably, those who do not meet dress code requirements will not be admitted.